Thursday, December 6, 2007

What's something you can stick up your nose to make the sneeze feeling go away??

Due to popular demand, I have begun blogging on an "external" site. Usually, my blogs are confined to myspace, but more of my friends/family will be able to keep up with me this way. And Karla has written off myspace entirely so she's managed to convince me to do something more along this line.

For those of you that don't know, my blog titles will almost never have anything to do with the content of the post. They are merely funny or disturbing things I hear in my regular day-to-day goings on. So there's that.

This is just an introductory post.
More to come.

It is my favorite time of the year, after all. And I did just get hitched.
There's plenty to say.

2 comments:

  1. yes ma'am! there is plenty to say.....i mean seriously! i think i'd be nuts if i hadn't started blogging...wait - scratch that - i was nuts before.

    anyhow.....i heard that if you are going to sneeze and you don't want to and you say "fishy fishy fishy" it will make it go away. that or wrinkle your nose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really think *I* am going to post on a pink blog???????

    Hahahaha. I love it. I am subscribed for sure. Just don't make it like that chick's blog on "Notes from the Underbelly" the other night, eh?

    ReplyDelete

Insert your words here: