Wednesday, December 19, 2007

This is me...not having any sympathy...

Britney's lil sis is preggo.

and my favorite line from that whole article?

"It was a shock for both of us, so unexpected," Jamie Lynn told OK!, according to the Associated Press. "I was in complete and total shock and so was he."

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

correct me if i'm wrong, but when you're having sex, isn't pregnancy a normal outcome? what did she think was going to happen? she'd find the damn pot of gold? f'real.

okay, yeah, the britster not really an shining example of motherhood, but at least she was an ADULT before she started having babies (and she was married, if you want to play the morality card).

chandra just said something really funny:
"Louisiana? Turns out, my suspicions were correct all along."
whatever that means. it was funny though.

it's like my parents always told me: if you're going to make adult decisions, you had damn sure better be prepared for adult consequences.

this is me.
no sympathy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insert your words here: