Monday, April 14, 2008

Week #15

This time 'round, I can unequivocally say that I am grateful for CANADA.



I got to spend about 3 days up north in Toronto while Todd was there on business. It was quite spectacular and wonderful.

I told Todd that when I got off the plane in Toronto, I felt like I was coming home. I love Canada. I love the people, the food, the beer, the mentality, the pretty money, even the weather.

I suffer pretty badly from seasonal affective disorder (SAD) so the weather can pretty drastically alter my mood. I don't do well in winter and generally speaking, I don't do well in the cold rain. But man, up in Canada....I just don't mind it. I think it might have a lot to do with the transportation system in ol' Toronto, but regardless, I really love everything about Canada...if Todd were to ever get transferred up there, I'd never even think twice.

But for now, I will stay in Colorado and work and go to school....and get the above picture tattooed on my wrist and visit as often as I can...

2 comments:

  1. SWEET! gawd, this reminds me of how badly i need a vacation!

    and i totally hear what you're saying about feeling like you were home. i felt the same way the first time i visited denver. :o)

    so, if you're looking for a great tattoo place, i know of one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. always open to tattoo place suggestions! woo hoo!
    heather and i might get our tiny tats while we're in vegas, but who knows really...

    ReplyDelete

Insert your words here: