Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It's the end of the world as we know it.......

I just got the lowest score on a Spanish test I've ever gotten. How is this possible?!?!? I love this language...and for a long time, I actually assumed that I was good at it! Sheesh.

Todd is *almost* done with the "initial draft" (har har har) of his book. A couple more days of solid writing and it'll be ready for him to go back and edit....before I get my grimy lil paws on it and check the structural portions of the writing. Woo hoo!

We're getting ready to make a pretty big decision regarding my education here shortly. It's very exciting...and freeing, really. I cannot wait. My budgeting skilllllz and nazi-like approach to savings is finally paying off! You all just wait and see what I can do!

Hell, if I can pay off a car loan whilst unemployed, just IMAGINE what I can do now! Mwa ha ha!!

1 comment:

Insert your words here: