Thursday, March 13, 2008

Week #10

Forgot to do this again last Friday so here I am today.
Last week, 'round about Saturday evening, I discovered that I was grateful for unlimited texting!



Todd & I decided that it was high time he get a decent cell phone. So we canceled his old contract and put him on my family plan. And the AT&T sales guy gave us a smoking deal on his new phone. It should have cost us about $140, but we decided to get unlimited texting on our plan and with that and the fact that the funny sales guy hadn't given someone a screaming deal in a few days, we ended up paying $60 for everything with a $50 mail-in rebate (that we still need to do). Even with the new plan and the unlimited texting, we're still paying about $40 less/month than we were before. So that's pretty rad!

So now I text during class at will without worrying about going over my limit. And I actually prefer texting to talking on the phone....it cuts out the "hello" and "goodbye" niceties if all you really have to know is if I'm meeting you somewhere at x-time. It's just easier to text.

I LOVE TEXTING!

1 comment:

  1. i'm so glad you love texting! i have so much fun when we text... especially the night you insisted on sending me texts during the american gladiators premiere.

    i have a funny story about my parents and texting... i'll tell you at brunch on saturday. :o) high-larious!

    ReplyDelete

Insert your words here: