Monday, February 4, 2008

"You have Motorola RAZR?! COLLECTIBLE!!"

My head has been pounding since last Tuesday. So that's fun.

We had some people over to watch the Super Bowl last night. Todd made homemade chicken wings and swedish meatballs in a pineapple sauce. I made guac and hummus and semi-burnt a Papa Murphy's pizza. Gabe, Kelly, Corwin, and Daniel all made appearances and we generally had a really good time. Much laughter to be had, but not really at the commercials so much as as whatever someone was talking about at the time (like collectible items in Japan).

I feel like I'm completely brain-dead lately. I'm not sure how I'm going to make it through 2 hours of Spanish tonight.

Tomorrow night is Super Fat Tuesday and we're going to Baker Street Pub to watch the caucuses and drink uber-cheap beer. I will also be studying for a Spanish test (I'm so responsible).

I'm getting a facial on Friday. I'm going to need one by then, that's for sure.

Our first vacation of the year is coming up in less that 2 months. I think it's in about 6 weeks actually. I can't wait to bring back loads of pictures of our adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insert your words here: