Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Geez, Dumbledore! Could ya take any longer to get in the frickin' car?!

I have to get a CT scan sometime soon.
They're probably not going to be able to tell me anything I don't already know.

I'm going to the chiroquackter on Friday to see if my back is jacked up and that's why my head has been hurting so much for so long. Hopefully that'll help, even if just for my general back pain (good grief...I sound like I'm 80 years old!).

My stupid doctor had me all kinds of stupid worried on Monday when he told me that the CT scan will check for tumors, lesions and brain swelling and if I have to see a neurologist, they'll check for meningitis. What the frick kind of doc do I have?!?!?

I'm sure I'm fine.
I'm pretty sure my back is what's causing the headaches so once I get that fixed it'll be fine.

Ergh.

And all the while I was worried about tumors on Monday, I'm pretty sure I kicked the crap out of my Spanish test that night. We'll see....

1 comment:

  1. doesn't the doctor already know there is something wrong with your brain??? i could've told you that the minute i met you seeing as that you were in love (and still are) with my little brother!

    haaaaaaaaaa....

    just kidding....hope you are ok....let me know if you need anything......not that i can really do anything but empathize with you.....

    hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Insert your words here: