Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Does it really matter??

GAFFNEY: America's first Muslim president? - Washington Times

I'm not sure if this should be a big deal or not....I lean toward "not".
Does it matter if our president is Catholic or Evangelical or Muslim or Mormon or Buddhist or anything else?

Personally, I think that being an American and being a Christian (or any other faith) are mutually exclusive. We don't live in a theocracy, so religion and politics can be separate (to some degree...let's not get into the same old fight we've all been having since the dawn of time)...

I've thought for well over a decade that it's high time we stop focusing on the President's religion and start focusing on whether or not he's doing his job.

I'm just sayin'...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insert your words here: