Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Uh-oh...here I go again...

I've gotten the urge to travel again. Ergh. I have to wait until next March at the earliest to go somewhere uber-exotic.
So to quench my thirst for travel, I'm making a list of all the places that I want to go...again.

United States
Alaska (we'll be heading there next August)
California
San Diego
San Fransisco
Colorado (yes I know I live here)
Vail
Telluride
back to the western slope
Flordia
Orlando (Disney)
Miami & the Keys
Hawaii
Illinois
Chicago
Kentucky
for the derby (Todd says we'll go some year for my bday since it's around that time)
Maine
Montana
isn't that where Yellowstone is?
New Mexico for some skiing
New York
North & South Carolina
Hilton Head, specifically
Oregon
Seaside
Pennsylvania
Pittsburgh to see grandma
Philadelphia
Texas
I've heard Austin is pretty nuts
Vermont for the skiing
Washington
Seattle
D.C.

Elsewhere in the world
Vancouver
Toronto
Banff/Lake Louise
Montreal
Cancun
Much of South America
England
France
Space
Italy
Germany
Ireland
Scotland
Switzerland
China
Japan (woot!)
Thailand
Singapore
Australia / New Zealand
Zimbabwe (Victoria Falls)
India
Morocco
Egypt
Russia

I need a freaking 12-step program.

3 comments:

  1. Did you type this in Word or something? Your formatting must hot have gotten captured.

    And I think you meant Spain but you said Space. We're not Lance Bass, you know.

    And YES, Travel = Good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *lmao* at the lance bass comment.

    you two crack me up!

    i know a killer b&b down in manitou springs if you want to get away but not too far away.....nate & i are going to breck next week....dad is coming out to watch the kiddos....SWEET.....i've only been dying to go ANYWHERE for ever now. *sigh* breck will work for now.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. i did mean "spain", but space wouldn't suck either!

    ReplyDelete

Insert your words here: