Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The '09 Challenge

Todd came up with our new year's resolution yesterday.
We have to find five things we've never done before and do them before 2009 ends.
I'm really excited about this one!

I'm just not sure what to do...most of the things I want to do involve enormous sums of cash (walking to Russia, spending a week in Cancun learning to surf, etc. ) or are kind of ... fluffy and not likely (sing the national anthem at a major sporting event) or the timing will be 100% not right (having a baby) or are things I should just do anyway (floss with regularity, keep our bedroom floor free to clutter).

So I'm trying to think of things I should experience in the next year...and I'm open to suggestion!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, that is a very cool resolution! I think it'll be fun to read what you guys come up with!

    ReplyDelete

Insert your words here: