Saturday, January 17, 2009

What's YOUR wanna-get-away moment??

This morning. That's mine.

I feel terrible. Awful. Probably even ashamed.

I don't even know what I did. But this I do know. I can trust people less. And I should be trusted less.

I don't know what happened. What I do know is that I was betrayed and I betrayed. Not intentionally. Apparently it isn't wise to seek out both sides of the story. Apparently giving two sides the same opportunity isn't the best way to handle these situations. I thought it was. I thought it was fair, it was right. Obviously not.

I am sorry that I hurt someone...someone who is very dear to me and whom I love. I am incensed that I was betrayed, but in my quest to not further the damage, I intend to be done with that portion of the issue. It's not worth it to me.

But how does one undo something she's done without meaning to? I don't think it CAN be undone, really. But can it be bounced back from? Probably with time. How much, I wonder?

I don't like that I was put in the middle. It caused me, inadvertently, to do more damage and for that, I am sorry.

I am not a good person today.

2 comments:

  1. Is everything okay? We all had breakfast this morning. Everyone had a great time... I think? I hope everything is alright.

    Just got home from Steubens... again. Same servers. :o)

    + Karla

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Insert your words here: