Friday, February 8, 2008

Week #6

This has been an incredibly rough and generally bad week. Yesterday being the culmination of awful. I don't really want to get into what made it so awful and yucky, but this week I'm beyond grateful for my husband...


(if you didn't know, this is a photo of the first time he saw me on our wedding day)

I sometimes take for granted all the things he does for me and is for me. He cooks me really delicious dinners (Monday, he made chicken alfredo with whole wheat pasta...mmm! From scratch...MMMMM!!!), never asks me to take out the trash, straightens up the house without me asking, shovels the snow every time it dumps on us and so much more, all without complaining about it. He even often runs errands for me (picking up library books, taking things to the post office, etc.).

I try really hard to keep a promise to my dad regarding Todd and the last few weeks I have failed miserably at keeping that promise...it's something he told me to do right before Todd and I left for our honeymoon and I promised that I'd do it and I really haven't made good on the promise and for that, I'm really sorry...and I will try my hardest to do better...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insert your words here: